NAKS BOOK PRIZE FOR SENIOR SCHOLARS
NAKS is pleased to announce the establishment of a biennial book prize for senior scholars. This prize will be awarded for an outstanding book dealing with any aspect of Kant’s philosophy. Submissions will be judged by a panel consisting of members drawn from the NAKS Advisory Board, and the winner will receive a prize of $500. Deadline for submissions: December 31, 2012 (for books published from January, 2011 to December, 2012). The Awards Committee reserves the right not to award a prize, if in its judgment none is warranted.
- Only single-authored monographs or collections of essays written in English will be considered.
- Authors must be members of NAKS at the time of submission.
- Submission must be made by the publisher, and three (3) copies of the book must be submitted to NAKS.
- “Senior” is defined here as “age 40 years or older, and either a tenured or independent scholar.”
- Current NAKS Executive and/or Advisory Board Members are not eligible to compete for the prize.