Accessing and Updating Your Account
With this new system, NAKS members are now able to manage their profiles online. Please be sure to keep your information current and change your contact information when appropriate.If you were an existing paid member of NAKS prior to November 2009, please follow these instructions to access and update your account.
If you have a new email address, please contact Louden@maine.edu
so that we can update and enable your access to your account.
All NAKS members in good standing were entered into the new database. Members can view, edit and change their profile and status by signing in using the instructions below. To encourage graduate students participation in NAKS, we have preserved our nominal fee of $10, which also applies to retired faculty members and the unemployed. The fee for regular members is $30.
If you signed up after November 2009, jump down to step 5.
- Reset your password by going to this page.
- Check your email and follow the link given to reset your password.
- In the upper right corner of each page on the website you will see a login box. In the appropriate fields, enter your email address (which serves as your username) along with your new password and confirm.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on "View Profile" at the top right of the page
- Click "Edit Profile" and make changes as necessary. Just a few of the items you can do in this section are:
Click "Publish" to confirm and save the changes you've madeIf you're done editing, click "Logout" in the top right corner of the page
- Update contact information
- Set visibility of information in the Members Directory
- Join a Regional Study Group
Don't have an account yet?
NAKS also welcomes donations from friends of Kant's philosophy. To make a donation: