The Gerry Higgins Lectureship in History of Philosophy at the University of Melbourne
* AOS: Early modern (including Kant)
* Contract for 3 years
* Salary range: $85,203 - $101,175 p.a.
* Teaching duties: Roughly 3 courses/year, with regular supervision and administrative duties.
* PhD required by time of appointment.
To be guaranteed full consideration, applications must be received by 11 April, 2013 (though we will continue to review applications until the position is filled).
* Applications should be made via: http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au
* NOTE: The application site is not active (as of 3/29/13), but will be soon.
* *Do not email your application to Dr. Marshall.*
The University of Melbourne is one of Australia's top universities (ranked #1 by the 2012-13 Times Higher Education World University Rankings), and attracts outstanding students at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Melbourne has repeatedly been ranked as one of the world's best cities to live in.