Although circumstances have recently interrupted the Series, the following are the volumes were previously published. Unfortunately, they are no longer available directly through the Society, but the first five may be purchased (paperback prices ranging between $12 and $15) from the publisher:
Ridgeview Press, Box 686,
Atascadero, CA 93423
- Patricia Easton (ed.), Logic and the Workings of the Mind: The Logic of Ideas and Faculty Psychology in Early Modern Philosophy.
- Ralf Meerbote (ed.), Kant's Aesthetics.
- Phillip D. Cummins and Günter Zöller (eds.), Minds, Ideas, and Objects: Essays on the Theory of Representation in Modern Philosophy.
- Alison Laywine, Kant's Early Metaphysics and the Origins of the Critical Philosophy.
The most recent volume to be distributed to members was a special reprint of volume I (1997) of the annual, Kantian Review, ed. Graham Bird and Howard Williams, published by the University of Wales Press. That issue may be out of print, but subsequent back-issues can be purchased from the Press.
- Reinhard Brandt, The Table of Judgments, tr. Eric Watkins.
Association with the Journal Kantian Review
The journal is published by the University of Wales Press in association with the UK Kant Society and with the support of the North American Kant Society. For further information about the journal, click here.